iPhone Trash Recovery: Recover Important Data from Trash
iPhone is a creation of Apple which is multimedia enabled Smartphone. Various attractive features of iPhone are video camera, mobile Internet, email, GPS maps, high resolution display, iPod etc. Though there are a lot of interesting features in iPhone but sometimes iPhone goes through the sudden situation of freezing or data loss. Data like emails, contacts, messages etc may get delete accidentally. While accessing these deleted data you get different types of errors iPhone trash folder contains deleted data.
When data goes in trash it can be recovered only from backup. If there is iTunes in your device you can restore data of iPhone. But there are limitations also with this recovery. It does not allow synchronization of files. iPhone trash recovery is possible if iPhone backup software is available. This backup software creates the backup of data through which you can easily recover data of iPhone 4s, 3Gs from trash.
Features of this recovery software are as follows:
- It can recover data of all kinds in iPhone such as emails, contacts, messages, notes etc.
- Its interface is very simple and easy to use.
- Recovery procedure is also straight forward. It simply scans for the lost or deleted data and put them in the specified location given by the user.
- It also previews the files before their recovery.
- One of its most important features is that it is compatible with windows as well as Mac operating system.
- It works on the basis of advanced algorithm that is why it does not take more time in recovery.
With the help of iPhone backup software, you can recover the files from trash if backup of data is available.
Install iPhone BAckup Software and connect iPhone to your computer system. Automatically software will detect it and display the list of file from the iPhone.
Select the files that you want to take backup and then click on export button.
After clicking on export button, a dialog box will pop up from where you can select either backup to computer or itunes directly. You can set the output folder at Advanced->Options before the file transfer.
When backup is completed a Window will pop up showing message that 'export finished' after which you can see it from the location stored in.